Who doesn’t enjoy rocking that staple designer bag or accessory, to tie your outfit together and show you respect the art of fashion or current trends?
Realistically, who can actually afford updating these accessories that usually run from $250-$4000 on a regular basis. I’m guessing the numbers would be around 3% of the population in this city.
That’s why I’ve started seeking out where to find designer goods at a fraction of the price. New, gently used and 100 % authentic.
Today we start with two of my favorites
Acquired by Nordstrom in March 2011, HauteLook is a place where you’ll discover thousands of the top fashion and lifestyle brands at amazing savings. Each day at 8 AM Pacific, shop new sale events featuring the best names in women’s and men’s fashion and accessories, beauty, kids’ apparel and toys, and home décor at up to 75% off. Membership is free and everyone is welcome.”
Now I swear by this site, it’s great, you can also link over to the Nordstrom rack page on the app and site and buy online from there and have it shipped to you in Canada or pretty much where ever. You can only view products and sale items if you are a member, sign up here http://www.hautelook.com/short/1Nrrv
• Tons of designer goods released daily, twice a day at 8 am & 1pm (pacific)
• Brands stay on there for about a week and randomly re-release the same brands
• Easy to use site and mobile app
• Membership perks, get your friends to sign up, receive purchasing credits
• Ability to shop at the nordstroms rack store as well and have items shipped to you from around the world
• Amazing customer service, quick response
• Many items I haven’t seen in store before
• Sometimes items are one offs, for example I purchased a pair of JBrand jeans and they didn’t fit me what so ever (Jbrand is my go to)
• Shipping can take awhile because some of the items are sent directly from the designers warehouses and not the Hautelook warehouses
• Some shipping for household items are restricted to only the USA but I have a few friends in Canada who say they still order when it says it won’t ship and they always get their items. (Best to just order than call Hautelook support to confirm after, worst case you get a refund/store credit)
• Limited sizes and you get timed on having the purchase in your checkout
Signup here http://www.hautelook.com/short/1Nrrv
#2 BUYFROMJENNA / WISHMELUX – Instagram accounts
Vancouver based, this womans instagram accounts are not only inspirational as she is a role model for other woman and girls living with alopecia but also complete eye candy with all the beautiful designer goodies she sells on the regular. Her posts of her walk in closet are to die for.
Offers gently used designer consignment 100% authentic
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy or sell your items with her.
Boutique shop, you can purchase items online at http://www.wishmelux.squarespace.com
She ships worldwide