I always use the app MyFitnessPal for Iphone when cooking meals while on a diet because I find it is the most accurate in determining calorie/nutritional value of your prepared meal.
Below I have posted photos of the ingredients used, including amounts, and calorie intake of each item.
- On medium heat, heat pan and tablespoon of organic extra virgin olive oil. Add chopped onion and garlic until the onions become translucent
- Turn down heat to medium-low and add in chopped Zucchini, sliced cherry tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook for 10 mins
- Bring water to boil in separate pot
- Pasta base mixture should start to reduce, add in capers, Basa and Italiano seasoning. Continue to cook back up to Medium for 5 mins
- Cook pasta according to directions on the back of the bag, I prefer my pasta more on the al dente side, I cut the cooking time down by two mins as rice pasta tends to get soggy quickly
- Remove Basa pieces from pan, place on a baking sheet and cover with tinfoil, place in an oven that has been heated to 275 C. ( We do not want to over cook the basa, just keep it nice and warm)
- Remove pasta once cooked, drain, set aside
- To pasta base add in chopped tomatoes, Vegan salsa, Garlic Granules and Sauvignon Blanc, turn heat to high. Get the sauce up to a nice reduced state.
- Add rice pasta to pasta sauce, toss, service immediately with two pieces of Basa on top.
**One serving is only 302 Calories and worth every bite